We ensure that your system operates at peak efficiency and meets safety standards.
An annual preventive maintenance and diagnostic check-up can be carried out on site by our engineers and technicians. This usually takes place during a planned shutdown.
In the accident prevention guideline, concrete statements on the necessary checks have been made on the basis of extensive experience and damage cases. We therefore recommend that you take this experience into account and have the following checks carried out on centrifuges by qualified personnel:
Check in operational state
Operators must ensure that centrifuges are inspected for operational safety at least once a year in operational condition.
During the inspection, a full inspection of all mechanical and electrical aspects of the centrifuge will be carried out.
An inspection report will be provided to the customer detailing recommendations and corrective actions with recommended spare parts or parts that need to be replaced.
The regular inspection in working order mainly refers to :
- the condition of the components and equipment,
- any modifications to the safety devices,
- integrity and effectiveness of the safety devices,
- conformity of the technical characteristics of the centrifuge with the specifications in the manufacturer's certificate,
- integrity of the control book,
- functional test of the centrifuge without feed,
- regulation of the rotation speed,
- sensor for unbalance.
Check in disassembled state
Operators must ensure that centrifuges are inspected as required, but at least every three years, when dismantled to ensure operational safety. The centrifuge shall be dismantled in such a way that inspection of the parts that ensure operational safety is possible.
The recurring inspection in the dismantled state essentially comprises:
- Visual inspection of the general condition of the equipment
- Disassembly of the bearing housing and the shaft guidance system
- Replacement of all seals and bearings of the bearing housing
- Inspection of the drives and replacement of the drive belts
- Checking the bowl for damage
- Checking the bearings for lubrication
- Function test of the safety devices
- Functional test & test run of the system